Definition of the NANDA label
Monitoring pattern of local, national and / or international immunization standards to prevent infectious diseases, which is sufficient to protect the person, family or community and which can be reinforced.
• Expresses wishes to improve behavior to prevent infectious diseases.
• Expresses wishes to improve the identification of possible problems associated with immunizations.
• Expresses desire to improve information on immunization providers.
• Expresses wishes to improve immunization status.
• Expresses desire to improve knowledge about immunization standards.
• Expresses wishes to improve the immunization registry.
• Risk control.
• Preparation of information.
• Information management.
• Help in making health decisions.
• Healthy behavior.
• Promote self-responsibility.