Definition of the NANDA label
Reports on lifestyle habits characterized by a low level of physical activity.
A habit of life that is characterized by a low physical activity level.
• Choosing a daily routine with low content in physical activity.
• Shows lack of physical form.
• Verbalizes the preference for activities with a low content of physical activity.
• Lack of knowledge of the health benefits of physical exercise.
• Lack of training in physical exercise.
• Lack of resources (time, money, partner, skill).
• Lack of motivation.
• Lack of interest.
• Energy conservation.
• Tolerance to the activity.
• Participation in leisure activities.
• Self esteem.
• Energy management.
• Promotion of exercise: extension training.
• Promotion of exercise: balance.
• Therapeutic guides.
• Relaxation therapy.
• Activity therapy.
• Behavior modification.
• Teaching: exercise.