Definition of the NANDA label
The presence or acquisition of cognitive information on a specific topic is sufficient to achieve health-related goals and can be reinforced.
A pattern of cognitive information related to a specific topic, or its acquisition, which can be strengthened.
• Shows interest in learning.
• Explain your knowledge of the topic.
• The behaviors are congruent with the knowledge expressed.
• Describe previous experiences related to the topic.
• Teaching the disease process.
• Teaching the procedure or treatment.
• Health system guides.
• Teaching: individual.
• Teaching: prescribed medications.
• Teaching: prescribed diet.
• Teaching: prescribed activity.
• Active listening.