Definition of the NANDA label
Disruption of the flow of energy that surrounds a person, resulting in a disharmony of the body, mind and / or spirit.
• Perception of changes in energy flow patterns, such as:
– Movement (wavy, jagged, flickering, dense, fluid).
– Sounds (tone, words).
– Changes in temperature (heat, cold).
– Visual changes (image, color).
– Alteration of the field (deficit, void, spiky, protruding, obstructed, congested, decreased flow in the energy field).
• Slowing or blocking of energy flow secondary to:
• Disease (specify).
Factors related to treatment
• Labor and delivery.
• Preoperative experience.
Situational factors (personal, environmental)
• Age-related developmental difficulties or crisis (specify).
• Spiritual well-being.
• Therapeutic contact.
• Enhancement of self-awareness.
• Give hope.
• Facilitation of spiritual growth.